PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do

Go down 
+2
the new guy
Blaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaster
Admin
Admin

Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Empty
PostSubject: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:12 pm

PETA wants its members to chain themselves to posts to save elephants
http://blog.peta2.com/2010/08/chain-yourself.html
If I seen a PETA supported chained to a post, I would tell them they were an idiot, then spit on them for believing such bullshit is going to work.
(Obviously I would not spit on them, I would try to get them to stop supporting PETA.)
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
the new guy
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I want them to chain themselves up now they wont be able to vandalize my local KFC.

But really PETA is crazy and evil.
Back to top Go down
banelord
Infrequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:23 pm

They should chain themselves there and stay there, starve and them we bury them in the rainforest giving the trees nutrients and giving the members of PETA a use. There, problem solved, nick the keys of the lock.
Back to top Go down
the new guy
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:29 pm

I just hope i never see anyone chain them selves up like that.It would just make people laugh then actually sending a message.
Back to top Go down
banelord
Infrequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

People starve themselves to prove a point, chaining for a few hours is a lesser commitment and not actually a fellony.
Back to top Go down
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Lets die for the elephant that doesnt know us!

What genius!
Back to top Go down
Fezinaru
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Fezinaru

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:24 pm

People chaining themselves to a post huh? Make a sign that says "I'm a slave to PETA, please free me from PETA and their fanatical ways!" and post it right next to the person.
Back to top Go down
Taxi
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
Taxi

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 am

All i can say is phail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do   Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme things PETA convinces its members to do
Page 1 of 1