PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell people of PETA forums the truth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaster
Admin
Admin

Tell people of PETA forums the truth Empty
PostSubject: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm

http://streetteam.peta2.com/public/folder_view.cfm?pageid=341&option=view_topics&actionid=531
This forum seems aimed at teens and young adults, lets show these guys the truth.
The board is very highly moderated, but if we get even one of these through, to one person, it helps.

Edit: Its best to post this:
Subject: The great work that PETA does

I think you guys at PETA do some great work, here is a nice list of achievements you have managed.

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/042010/peta_facts.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Maybe if we do it hard enough they may cry, or even better snap out of this bull shit! Then again, some people have their heads stuck so far up their ass that they would likely cover there ears and yell "lalalalalalalalala" to the truth like little children!

Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 pm

http://streetteam.peta2.com/public/folder_view.cfm?pageid=341&option=view_messagelist&folderid=727

There, more trying to convince them that animal testing is needed to save lives. This will make them think 'what if my mum is affected by a disease that can only be cured using animals'.

No, my mum never had cancer, its not true that my mum had cancer, but my Grandmum did have cancer, and was kept alive for 2 years longer by drugs researched and tested on animals, but still eventually died.
Back to top Go down
Icyykit
Infrequent Poster

PostSubject: LOL   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Ha ha, I so approve of this! I had an Idea, to put together images of people doing research and stuff on animals into one big one and post it there... or would that convey the wrong message? By that I mean make their protest stronger?
Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Icyykit wrote:
Ha ha, I so approve of this! I had an Idea, to put together images of people doing research and stuff on animals into one big one and post it there... or would that convey the wrong message? By that I mean make their protest stronger?

No, thats exactly what would enrage them. Its like posting an image of animals dying on it, you would be doing PETAs job for it. Instead, question PETA, say that a relative was ill, and needed medicine from animals to save her, and perhaps animal testing is ok if it saves lives, and say that you do not know what to think.
Back to top Go down
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Ask if it was okay for you to let 10 chickens die instead of a human child in a farm fire, as a fireman. The chickens were in a cage and could have been easily transported out, but when you saved the human child, the place collapsed and the chickens dead.
Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm

oZode wrote:
Ask if it was okay for you to let 10 chickens die instead of a human child in a farm fire, as a fireman. The chickens were in a cage and could have been easily transported out, but when you saved the human child, the place collapsed and the chickens dead.

The problem with that is that a large majority of PETA supporters would let the human child die, valuing the chickens higher. Change it to doing animal research on 10 chickens to make a vaccine which saves MILLIONS, and that changes the situation a little.
Back to top Go down
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm

The idea is to make them act like total idiots, basically argue this! Or better yet, maybe you save the chickens instead of the human? Then mop about it, saying you should have saved the kid instead and that you cant deal with this pain, and even consider turning yourself in as a criminal for such terrible idea. And if they try to cheer you up, scold them with "dont you understand? I let a kid die!" or such.

In short, troll em'
Back to top Go down
jofy
Infrequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm

there is nothing wrong with eating meat because humans are omnivors
Back to top Go down
banelord
Infrequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 am

Yes, we are designed to eat meat. Furthermore most of the animals we test things on have a much higher birth/kill ratio and most of the time they DONT die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell people of PETA forums the truth   Tell people of PETA forums the truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell people of PETA forums the truth
Page 1 of 1