PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What we wish to do about PETA.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaster
Admin
Admin

What we wish to do about PETA. Empty
PostSubject: What we wish to do about PETA.   What we wish to do about PETA. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 am

First, you must know that we are NOT against animal rights in general, but we are against the methods PETA uses to acquire them.

PETA is bullshit for the following reasons:
1. They fund terrorist organisations to firebomb research centers
2. They are hypocritical, killing 97% of animals they take in.
3. They use most of the money they receive in donations to advertise, instead of spending it on helping animals.

There are much better organisations that PETA who will put donations to a much better cause, but donating to PETA is funding terrorism.

We can weaken PETA by trying to convince its members to stop donating and supporting PETA, and instead find a charity that is not bullshit.

Only show the evidence, don't argue, leave them to make up their own decision once they know all the information that we know about PETA.
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
Esthin
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler

PostSubject: Re: What we wish to do about PETA.   What we wish to do about PETA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

One of my friends is an active supporter of PETA...

I've tried to sway her many times but she wont listen
Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we wish to do about PETA.   What we wish to do about PETA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Esthin wrote:
One of my friends is an active supporter of PETA...

I've tried to sway her many times but she wont listen
Print out the PETA infographic.
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we wish to do about PETA.   What we wish to do about PETA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What we wish to do about PETA.
Page 1 of 1