PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A website I found

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxEyesightxX
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner

A website I found Empty
PostSubject: A website I found   A website I found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I have found a website called http://www.landoverbaptist.net/ and I haft to say ALL of the stuff on there made me crack my ass up so hard. "Starcraft 2 promotes child rape" omg go there now.
Back to top Go down
Fezinaru
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Fezinaru

A website I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: A website I found   A website I found Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I was looking at the Halloween section of the site...words can't even describe the stupidity in there. I read one post about one of their members spraying MACE on a bunch of kids wearing costumes and going to jail for it, yet the other members praise the person! Shocked

Another I read about a person frying the circuits of one of those automated witches, that says stuff when you walk by, by sneaking to his neighbor's place one night and spray painting the circuitry!

These people need to lighten up! It isn't a satanist holiday! It started out as a Celtic festival to ward off bad spirits and honor the spirits of their ancestors using costumes and masks. Today its mainly to let kids dress up as their favorite characters/monsters and get free candy. Nothing satanist about that!
Back to top Go down
TehZ
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
TehZ

A website I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: A website I found   A website I found Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am

Are you sure they are serious? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A website I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: A website I found   A website I found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A website I found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABS :: General :: Discuss the bullshit-
Jump to: