PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're all going to die!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fezinaru
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Fezinaru

We're all going to die! Empty
PostSubject: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Anyone remember Y2K? Man, civilization turned for the worse. We lost computers and our electronics totally screwed up. Our playstations and N64s ceased to function correctly and...wait a minute...that never happened! Y2K was a doomsday prediction and it never happened, so why should this one happen? Sure, the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, but maybe they just decided to say "fuck it" and stop there? There's only so much you can chisel onto stone slabs until you say its bullshit and stop working on it.

If 2012 is real, bring it! The human race will survive. If it doesn't come, then we'll laugh it off like we did with Y2K.
Back to top Go down
the new guy
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
the new guy

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Once it turns 2013 I'm going to laugh at everyone who believed in the world ending in 2012.
Back to top Go down
XxEyesightxX
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 pm

For some reason the human race has a bad habit of believing all these doomsday predictions. None of the ones predicted has happened yet it is more played out of fear.
Back to top Go down
XxEyesightxX
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I've survived the 2000,Swine Flu, and 666. 2012 can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

XxEyesightxX wrote:
I've survived the 2000,Swine Flu, and 666. 2012 can kiss my ass.

Yes, but my sister did get Swine Flu.
Unlike everything else, swine flu did do something, but it wasnt the disaster everyone thought it would be, more of a minor inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're all going to die!   We're all going to die! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're all going to die!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABS :: Specific Bullshit :: 2012 Bullshit-
Jump to: