PABS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wiki i own!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I have something that i should say.

I am really raquzzic under a new name, i decided that "raquzzic" is dead, so i decided that it is time to change who i am!

Now that outta the way...

http://unbioshock.wikia.com/wiki/UNbioshock_Wiki

This is a wiki i made, the "un-bioshock wiki!"

Me and my friend, who i know in real life "javilus" made this wiki as a bioshock humor/troll wiki!

If you find this wiki shit, please make it less shitty!

If you interested in helping this wiki, please dont hesitate! Almost everything is allowed, except straight-up 34 as then id get banned by the wiki staff! (and i dont wanna look like a pervert)

However, no user articles are allowed as there is this thing called the "user page" that comes with every account!

Oh yeah, something javilus wanted to say:
If your trolling contributions are genius, not only will we give you admin, but we will also donate free cocaine and marijuana, shipping and handling in a box! (we will also throw in a free AK47 in case the police try to bust you, just dial 1 -800-666-6666, and offensively demand an AK-47, which will be shipped to your house in 2-3 days with more drugs of any kind, a condom, a dead mouse, and a shitload of ammo.)

Back to top Go down
Fezinaru
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
Fezinaru

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Nice, so this is just like Uncyclopedia but with Bioshock. Hope some good stuff gets posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Well, this wiki is pretty weak in members, anyone can join though!

Hope to see you make a edit!
Back to top Go down
Blaster
Admin
Admin

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm

oZode wrote:

If your trolling contributions are genius, not only will we give you admin, but we will also donate free cocaine and marijuana, shipping and handling in a box! (we will also throw in a free AK47 in case the police try to bust you, just dial 1 -800-666-6666, and offensively demand an AK-47, which will be shipped to your house in 2-3 days with more drugs of any kind, a condom, a dead mouse, and a shitload of ammo.)

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://pabs.forumotion.com
oZode
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler
oZode

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

So whats yer favorite article?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wiki i own! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wiki i own!   A wiki i own! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wiki i own!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABS :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: