PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bible is [BULLSHIT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TehZ
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
TehZ

The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Empty
PostSubject: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 pm

The bible is filled with BULLSHIT.

Where?

Who can be saved?
Nobody (Mark 10: 26-27)
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? 27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Or it could be interpreted like this:
Who can do everything?
True Believers (Mark 10: 26-27)
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? 27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Other interpretations?

Is it ok to murder children because they yell "baldhead"?
Yes (2 Kings 2: 23-24)
23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Would god really say that?
Yes (2 Timothy 3: 16)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(or at least thats how i would interpret it)

Mebbe god's not perfect?
God is perfect (Matt 5: 48)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If you don't agree with me that the bible is some bullshit, explain why it isn't? Why does everyone have to go to hell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxEyesightxX
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 am

TehZ wrote:
The bible is filled with BULLSHIT.

Where?

Who can be saved?
Nobody (Mark 10: 26-27)

Or it could be interpreted like this:
Who can do everything?
True Believers (Mark 10: 26-27)

Other interpretations?

Is it ok to murder children because they yell "baldhead"?
Yes (2 Kings 2: 23-24)
23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Would god really say that?
Yes (2 Timothy 3: 16)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(or at least thats how i would interpret it)

Mebbe god's not perfect?
God is perfect (Matt 5: 48)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

If you don't agree with me that the bible is some bullshit, explain why it isn't? Why does everyone have to go to hell?
Well you say it is wrong that the children were killed well doesn't it also say that if you mock a child of God then ye be better off dead? Meaning if you mock his child then your in real trouble with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TehZ
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
TehZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:10 am

Well, first:
I don't believe in Yahweh.
Second:
A lot of the bible is false, so why should the "non-believers go to hell" be more true?

Whoops, I didn't understand because of you bad grammar. Well, just because some things in the bible are good, it doesn't mean the entire bible is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxEyesightxX
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 pm

TehZ wrote:
Well, first:
Second:
A lot of the bible is false, so why should the "non-believers go to hell" be more true?

Whoops, I didn't understand because of you bad grammar. Well, just because some things in the bible are good, it doesn't mean the entire bible is good.
Huh what are you talking about? Just because I don't put commas doesn't mean my grammar sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TehZ
Toilet Cleaner
Toilet Cleaner
TehZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 am

XxEyesightxX wrote:
TehZ wrote:
Well, first:
Second:

Huh what are you talking about? Just because I don't put commas doesn't mean my grammar sucks.

ORLY? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is [BULLSHIT]   The Bible is [BULLSHIT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible is [BULLSHIT]
Page 1 of 1