PABS

PABS, or People against bullshit, is an organization with one goal, removal of all bullshit and lies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

British Government, Epic bullshit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esthin
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler

British Government, Epic bullshit Empty
PostSubject: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm

So, Anyone from the UK will know about this.

Basically, the government is planning to massively fuck over EVERYONE in the country to 'Get out of the deficit'

They are going to:
Make people work longer, increasing retirement age to 65.
Make people pay more taxes in pensions
Pay out less when you retire
Younger people are much worse off, they are being charged even more, and getting less.

I can't wait to get out of this shitty country, US Green card now, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

To be honest there is not much else they can do.
If there is another way to fix this deficit problem, please suggest it.
Anyway, the 65 years old retirement can be FORCED right now anyway
"In October 2006 the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006, the UK Labour Government introduced a Default Retirement Age, whereby employers are able to terminate or deny employment to people over 65 without a reason"
If people over 65 want to continue working, there is a chance they cannot because of this.
People can retire whenever they want, but are sometimes forced into retirement once they hit 65.

Last edited by Blaster on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pabs.forumotion.com
Esthin
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler

PostSubject: Re: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 pm

It's true, it is a way to solve it, however I feel they should rather focus on less important things.

It's just not right to punish people who work hard to keep the country running Mad

In my humble opinion, they should be cutting benefits to be bare minimum required to live on, so then more people work since they don't have enough disposable income.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Esthin wrote:
It's true, it is a way to solve it, however I feel they should rather focus on less important things.

It's just not right to punish people who work hard to keep the country running Mad

In my humble opinion, they should be cutting benefits to be bare minimum required to live on, so then more people work since they don't have enough disposable income.

I agree with that too.
Its quite obvious they get more than the bare minimum, it explains the huge number of foul mouths on Xbox Live.
The benefit thing is a relic from the labour government, I hope its reduced. (Within reason, for example, in the first 6 months they can get full benefits, but past that no, if it takes more than 6 months to find a job, you are lazy or too picky.)
Its not that there are no jobs, its that many jobs don't pay above minimum wage for unskilled work. If you have no qualifications, thats really your own fault these days. People do not want to take jobs that pay that low, and benefits even sometimes pay more than the jobs do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pabs.forumotion.com
Esthin
Shit Shoveler
Shit Shoveler

PostSubject: Re: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am

They do.

There are loads of jobs, Walking around near where I live to find a part time, I saw at least 5 places offering full time jobs, 2 of which were over minimum wage.

@More money than actual jobs:
There was a woman on the news, she has 6 kids, and she gets £75,000 a year.

Thats almost a doctors pay rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Government, Epic bullshit   British Government, Epic bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Government, Epic bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PABS :: Specific Bullshit :: Corrupt Government Bullshit-
Jump to: